Target Logistics Air & Sea Freight Company network provides a complete range of air freight services to meet both your import and export requirements. Our market-competitive offering delivers shipment, order and product line visibility via Target Logistics Air & Sea Freight Company information control platform.
The range of air freight service outlined below is provided in a choice of time specific options including:
- First class – the quickest air freight service available for urgent and time-sensitive shipments
- Business class – a premium consolidated air freight services, based on confirmed space with the most direct flight schedule
- Economy class – a lower priced consolidated air service, based on confirmed pace for more cost-conscious movements
- Sea/Air – a combination of air and sea transportation for instances when all air is oo expensive and the all-sea lead time is too long.
Our sea freight services are designed to meet both your import andexport requirements. Our competitive ricing , delivers shipment, order and product line at competitive prices.
The suites of sea freight service outlined below are provided in a choice of transit time options:
- 20, 40 and 45 foot general purpose and high cube Full Container Loads (FCL)
- Operating and non-operating reefer containers
- Special container equipment
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Break bulk cargo/non-containerized loads
In addition to the sea service options Target Logistics Air & Sea Freight Company offers the following sea service expertise:
- Project Services
- Ship charter
- Special handling
TARGET LOGISTICS offers a wide variety of services to clients from around the globe. Transporting dangerous goods is a complex procedure and requires detailed understanding and knowledge of the relevant regulations.
The emphasis of the company is to provide complete dangerous goods logistics service to the customer.
This is why TARGET LOGISTICS offers a wide variety of services that helps support and reassures ourcustomers with all aspects of handling dangerous goods.
TARGET LOGISTICS transports numerous different shipments large or small, we handle all with care and manage each shipment on an individual basis ensuring all shipments are tracked and managed all thebway to being delivered. Shipments are sent on a “first available flight” basis to ensure the fastest possible transit times.
Dangerous Goods Documentation Preparation
TARGET LOGISTICS offers preparation of dangerous goods documentation, including Dangerous Goods Shippers Declarations. In addition, TARGET LOGISTICS offers packing, marking and labeling of dangerous goods shipments to meet DG regulations.
TARGET LOGISTICS offers a wide variety of UN approved Dangerous Goods packaging to suite your needs. TARGET LOGISTICS offers a complete solution that includes:
- UN approved and Non UN packaging
- Packing of Dangerous Goods to IATA regulations
Target Logistics as one of the leading pet handling agents, Specializing in transporting from and to any part of the world.
Target Logistics understands the difficulty that you could go through while travelling with your pet abroad. Every part of our service is undertaken by our trained and experienced staff to ensure the highest standards of love and care taken during the pet transportation.
Target Logistics have a dedicated team to handle the shipment prior to handover to the Ground Handlers at the airport and ensure that they are safely transported onboard the aircraft.
Whether you plan to take your pet on a holiday or are relocating anywhere in the world we ensure the
safety of your pet.